Last revision: March 17, 2017
Collection of your Personal Information
To use the Services and/or create a Subscriber Account, you must provide personal information such as name, e-mail address, physical address and phone number.
You also understand that we use your personal information to provide you with the Services. If you refuse to provide us with the personal information we require or later withdraw your consent to use and disclose this information, we may no longer be able to provide you with these Services.
Sharing and Use of your Personal Information
Rave will not rent nor sell nor otherwise disclose your Subscriber information to anyone except as set out herein. In accordance with the specific Services you choose to participate in, the information you provide to the Services will be used, made available to others, and otherwise handled for these purposes.
- Your information may be made available to participating safety and emergency response services during specific emergency incidents, including without limitation, 9-1-1 or equivalent, fire, police, emergency medical, emergency management, campus safety officials and public health services (collectively, “Emergency Service Providers”).
- Your information may be searchable to participating Emergency Service Providers for the purposes of emergency planning and/or response.
- Your name, address, phone number and/or email may be used by authorized users (“Users”) to send emergency and general interest notifications to you via various communication methods (e.g. voice calls, text messaging, email, etc).
- We may share non-personal information such as aggregated non-identifying information to third parties. Our Service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and users who use our Service. We use this information in aggregate form and not in a manner that would identify you personally.
- We may store or archive snapshots of then-current Subscriber information as it’s made available to Emergency Service Providers, for the period of time dictated by Emergency Service Providers record keeping policies.
Cookies and Log Files
Security of Your Personal information
Rave has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of the information under our control. We use practices, such as encryption, firewalls, and password protection systems to safeguard the information in your Subscriber Account. Your Subscriber Account is also protected by a password for your privacy and security. However, Rave cannot guarantee the security of user account or other personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), Rave does not market to, or seek or expect or have any reason to expect any contact or information or registration from minors. If you are a minor less than 13 years old, please do not register for Services or provide any personal information about you to us. If you are less than 16 years old, do not provide any personal health information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information including personal health information from a minor without the appropriate consent, we will delete that information.